Friday, March 2, 2007

Visit #3 - March 1st at 9:00 a.m.

Hey all,

It was a short visit but rather reassuring to have heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time. Dr. Patrick Roth said the little one's quite active for, besides the heart, he could hear other sounds, like "swoosh" or swinging arms and legs.

As for my morning sickness, I can say it's behind me. Nausea is something in my memory now and I'm feeling great, however I still need to manage my sleeping habits. I'm starting to love eating and having specific cravings (i.e. agua fresca, carne asada, and a gourmet salad). It feels good to know what I want to eat, again. I just need to watch it, I think I might eat too much down the line. I still need to gain weight, I'm back to 105 lbs. 15 weeks down and ## more to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Julza and Philip,

We miss you guys. That's great the morning sickness is all done. Sounds like you two are more excited now that your appetite's back. Don't worry you'll gain plenty of weight. You should take pictures every month to see how big your tummy grows. It's amazing how time will fly. I know it seems like it's taking forever, but trust me it will go by really fast...Oh yeah the families down here want to know when the Baby Shower will be so we can plan to go down there. Take care. Love you.